At a given time on a typical day, every one of us feels anxious. For some, the anxiety is normal and small. For others, it is fully debilitating: it overwhelms us and stops us from moving forward. For most, anxiety can hinder, though not completely stop us from doing our work. Nevertheless, that anxiety steals energy from us – the energy that we should be devoting to solving a problem instead goes to worrying about it.
Our “Overcoming Anxiety” course is designed to help you minimize the effects of anxiety on your productivity and thus lessen any impact that anxiety can have on your health and happiness. In this 90-minute workshop, we teach you to
- identify the moments when you are feeling anxious
- utilize breathing exercises from wisdom and meditation cultures around the world
- regain calmness, refocus and re-ground yourself
- use intentional awareness techniques
- bring clarity to your state of mind when you are fulfilling the tasks you feel anxious about
You can overcome the anxiety that may keep you from a productive, fulfilling life. Let us help you find, identify, and extinguish the emotions and worries that have been holding you back.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
2:30 pm – 4:00 pm
Infinite You Meditation Studio
234 E 17th St, Suite 113, Costa Mesa